Nolley Elementary School 0

Posted March 15, 2008
I really like the teachers but I worry about safety. Most schools now have the secured entrances where you have to be 'buzzed' in. Nolley does not. Also the facilites need desperate updating.

Nolley Elementary School 5

Posted December 12, 2007

Nolley Elementary School 3

Posted October 10, 2006
I am a parent of two children at Nolley. I believe the teachers are very genuine and like to help the students as best they can. However, the classes are too large. The building needs updated. There is no cafeteria or auditorium. The children eat in the gym. Also all of the school's programs are in the gym with parents sitting on folding chairs. I also find it hard to work around some of the school events being a single parent. It seems that things are organized around stay-at-home parents. Summer school hours are one example of this.

Nolley Elementary School 3

Posted February 02, 2005
I love Nolley School. I have three children in the school at this time. I only wish the classes were smaller. I also feel the building itself needs updates, for example, the restrooms for the children are not in good condition at all. I am overall happy with my childrens progress and think the teachers are wonderful!

Nolley Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
I feel Nolley is a great school, but I am disappointed with the current class sizes. 28 and 29 students in a class is way too many. The kids are missing out, because the teacher cannot individualize instruction at all. The teachers are doing the best they can, but common sense tells you that they have too many kids. Manchester kids deserve better!

Contact Information

6285 Renninger Rd
Akron, OH 44319

(330) 882-2001

Nolley Elementary School
6285 Renninger Rd, Akron, OH  44319
Last modified Nolley Elementary School is a public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nolley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.