Posted December 18, 2013
Teachers want parents involved in the learning process, but when you contact the teachers at Betty Jane, you rarely get a response. I have sent in notes and emailed my sons teacher several times and get very little feedback. The teachers at this school are not worth the salary they are paid. I guarantee I will never vote for another APS levy.

Posted September 27, 2013
After a long, tedious month of dealing with Betty Jane and Mrs. Summers, I decided to see if anyone else was having issues with this school. This school is beyond chaotic. It is pathetic and people really need to look at the other schools in the Akron area before ever sending their child to Betty Jane. I would not recommend this place to anyone!! My child will not be going back next year. I wish I could give this school a negative score because I would, terrible!!

Posted September 25, 2013
This school is nothing more than complete chaos. The principle is unprofessional, abrasive, inept, and needs to be removed from the elementary school setting. Her office staff, excluding the secretary, are absolutely useless. I am very disappointed in how Mrs. Summers runs her school and I doubt my son will be returning.

Posted May 19, 2012
Betty Jane School A Good School To start your child at I remember Going there The staff there are Always There For you And your Child If you need help Excellent teachers Strong principal/school leadership Challenging academic programs

Posted June 10, 2008

Betty Jane Community Learning Center 0

Posted January 09, 2008
I think betty jane is a awsome school, the old one and new one. The teachers are nice the food is healthy and kids can have fun to.

Posted October 22, 2007

Posted April 03, 2006
- a former student

Betty Jane Community Learning Center 4

Posted December 01, 2005

Betty Jane Community Learning Center 3

Posted August 24, 2005
The teachers are really good at betty jane. The office is somewhat unorganized which has presented problems and the principle needs to come out of her office more often, but otherwise no serious problems. If your looking for small classrooms and great teachers, betty jane is a great school.

Betty Jane Community Learning Center
444 Darrow Rd, Akron, OH  44305
Last modified Betty Jane Community Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Betty Jane Community Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.