Akron Digital Academy 3

Posted December 28, 2013
It's okay here I came here in the 10th grade and still in the same grade they tell me the work depends on you (which it does) but it's like I do so much work and no progression it's like my work never amounts to anything guess I just have to work but besides them telling me I'm closer to graduating and from what my work shows it's and ok school.

Akron Digital Academy 0

Posted February 17, 2010
My daughter has mental health issues and had a difficult time in public school. Akron Digital has been a blessing for her and I. Now she is 1 credit from graduation.

Akron Digital Academy 5

Posted June 01, 2008

Akron Digital Academy 4

Posted November 27, 2007

Akron Digital Academy 5

Posted September 05, 2006
This school is the best thing that has happened to me and my children. Public schools are not what they used to be. Half the time I didn't know what my children were working on in school, now I do. This is my second year of having four of my children in ADA. The teachers are nice, hardworking, and most importantly caring. My children and I can make our own schedule that works best for us, which I believe aids in the best learning. I don't have to worry about them walking to school, catching the bus, or bad influences. Children shouldn't have to live in a world where there is a cop patrolling the hallways like a prison. This is great! My daughter who has never gotten A's on her final report card is now a straight A student. Her confidence has sky rocketed!

Akron Digital Academy 4

Posted August 20, 2005
I have 4 kids that will attending the Akron Digital Academy (ADA) this year. 3 of them attended last year . I was very impressed by the teachers and how their system works. At the elementary level there is alot of parent envolvement but as the children get older they can work on their lessons pretty much on their own. The individual attention was one of the reasons why i switched to this school and the other reason was after 911 I wanted to home school them and things are working out great.

Akron Digital Academy