Posted April 16, 2012
This is the BEST school in Akron area. The teachers are the BEST and the small class size dont even come close to the new LRC schools around this area. The PTA offers family after school activities such as an ART SHOW, DINNER WITH SANTA, and MOVIE NIGHTS for the whole school to attend. This school has it all over the new LRC schools around!!!!!

Lawndale Elementary School 0

Posted May 11, 2010
I am very disappointed in the PTA President and anyone who supports her decision on 'one parent allowed' to attend PTA functions.

Lawndale Elementary School 0

Posted August 20, 2009
My son goes to Lawndale and I love it. The best part of it is the small size of the classes. My son gets all the attention that he needs.

Posted November 25, 2008

Posted July 13, 2008
This school is excellent they always go the extra mile for my child.

Posted October 24, 2005
Small school, smallish class sizes, teachers that actually love what they do. Mr Shaw was a wonderful principal, and in the beginning I had my own misgivings about his replacement, Mrs. Ritch, but after one meeting with her, my misgivings were a thing of the past. Highly recommend this school, wish my daughter was still an elementary school child.

Posted July 29, 2004
- a former student

Posted June 28, 2004
This is the greatest school. The only thing I really like about the area. Great teachers and students. Nothing but good things to say about it.

Posted May 05, 2004
- a former student

Lawndale Elementary School
2330 25th St SW, Akron, OH  44314
Last modified Lawndale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lawndale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.