Bad
Good

Posted May 29, 2015
As an AECHS graduate, I feel that this school is the number one way to success. If you or someone you know is going into 9th grade , encourage them to apply here and try to get into this program. I have become so successful in my life just at age 19 that I would have never gotten these opportunities if it was not for the teachers and professors at the University of Akron. Even though I do not owe a single dollar for my college degree, I am forever in debt to this school.

Posted August 01, 2013
Akron Early College has helped me mature in a successful academic way. I am more prepared for the future than other students my age, AECHS Is a fantastic school and I recommend it for any student who is dedicated to their school work!

Posted October 28, 2012
My grandson goe to AECHS and I think it is the best. He has told me how much he likes it and likes all his teachers. This is his last year and his parents and i feel like he made a good choice to go there. We feel Blessed that his letter was picked for him to attend AECHS. The principal is really great. THe kids a that are lucky enough to go to AECHS are lucky to have the teachers and principal that they have.

Akron Early College High School

Posted December 01, 2009
I go to this school now. This is my freshman year here. I love it! It is really fun and a good oppurtunity and plus you meet people from many different backgrounds.

Posted December 17, 2008
I would like to say that not only students are pushed, but parents are also to be involved with the school. The have an excellent PTA and great Parent leaders. The principal and staff seem to work well together.

Posted April 12, 2008
Students are pushed to excel. The quality of instruction is excellent. A great opportunity to attend high school on the campus of a major university.

Akron Early College High School
225 South Main St, Akron, OH  44308
Last modified Akron Early College High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.