1 review of this school

Rankin Elementary School 2

Posted January 19, 2005
I like the fact that my children get the attention that they need in this school. The classroom sizes are small and the teachers are able to give one on one attention to each student. There are a lot of great programs that have been implemented over the past few years to help the students with their acedemic test scores. I appreciate that there are teachers that are willing to do a lot of things for the students. I only wish that there was more parental involvement. Most parents you never see in the classroom. I hope that Rankin can continue to do more things for the students and prepare them for their junior high and high school days.

Contact Information

415 Storer Ave
Akron, OH 44320

Rankin Elementary School
415 Storer Ave, Akron, OH  44320
Last modified Rankin Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-5
Rankin Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.