Buchtel High School 1

Posted February 19, 2013
This school sucks im sorry but as a student at Buchtel High School this school has way to many disruptive children new children dont feel welcome and there is a bullying problem that is never addressed and the teachers start just as many fights and arguments as the students do it is wild at BHS

Buchtel High School 3

Posted September 26, 2012
I hope the teaching of math and science at this school are stronger than their English grammar and spelling appear to be since nobody - not even the teachers know the proper spelling for their school mascot. Your school mascot is a gryphon.

Buchtel High School 5

Posted January 26, 2010

Buchtel High School 3

Posted October 20, 2009
I believe overall Buchtel is a good school. There are some changes that need to take place. But those changes can only be implemented if parents become involved and students begin to take ownership of their education. Buchtel is definately a school on the rise

Posted October 19, 2009
I love my alma mater because of the years I spent there and what it means to me and my community. I am a Griffon for Life!!!! Go Griffs

Posted October 18, 2009
It is my alma mater. It is where I work, and where teachers care about and provide extraordinary opportunities for students beyond the daily education we provide. Our students are national scholarship winners, and future scientist already engaged in our research university's college programs while still in high school. There is still so much more to be done to make sure that all of our students go as far as their abilities allow them. I love them because indeed they want to go that far.

Posted October 08, 2009
The kids are great and the teachers are fantastic

Buchtel High School 5

Posted October 06, 2009
Our Griffin is going to rise and take to the skies! Parents are very involved in their children's education. Teachers receive great support from principals and other teachers! Now, if I could just learn my way around this a-mazing building...

Posted October 06, 2009
Love the kids, love the staff, we are working hard to be the best school in Akron!

Posted October 06, 2009
The current staff and administration have invested time and effort to be consistent with the rules and expectations changing the school culture to minimize disruptions and improve academic climate

Buchtel High School
1040 Copley Rd, Akron, OH  44320
Last modified Buchtel High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buchtel High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top