Akron, OH

Seiberling Elementary School 3

Posted March 27, 2015
My son went to this school. And i enjoyed the staff, they were very caring and seemed like they truly cared. I myself work in a elementary school. And i believe education starts at home. You need to rise your children with respect and empathy for others. Your kids are a reflection on you. There is nothing worst then a child who is disrespectful! It is very hard to like a child like that and more so the parent.

Seiberling Elementary School 5

Posted March 24, 2015
I love our school because we are a team. All the staff are on the same page when it comes to student learning. Everything we do, we do for students to become the best they can be.

Seiberling Elementary School

Posted September 08, 2008
GREAT SCHOOL! Mrs. Hill is one of the sweetest principles, I have ever met.

Seiberling Elementary School 3

Posted April 03, 2006
Ok, school. Very large, one of the biggest in Akron. Staff and teachers are very kind, interested in your child's success. You get what you put in to it.

Seiberling Elementary School
400 Brittain Rd, Akron, OH  44305
Last modified Seiberling Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seiberling Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top