Posted April 18, 2014
I really am thrilled with smith elementary.my child learned so much just in one year i look. forward to both my children going to smith k-5.thanks to the great teachers and principle

Posted September 25, 2013
Smith is a great school! I went there as a kid K-5th grade and loved every bit of it, nothing but wonderful memories. The staff are all friendly and caring and really get kids excited to learn. My niece and nephew go there now as did their older sister and cousins and it's consistently a great learning atmosphere and they all love it just as much as I did. My daughter will be old enough for kindergarten next year and I hope to send her to Smith Elementary so she can experience all of the fun times and great education as well.

Smith Elementary School 4

Posted June 02, 2013
The teachers at Smith are amazing. They truly care about the kids. As well as the pricipal.

Posted September 20, 2012
Awesome school both of my children attend Smith Elementary and couldn't 'be happier. The teachers and principal really take care of our children the way all parents would like them to. Setting good examples for our kids and a strong work ethic being taught from kindergarten to fifth grade. Thank you all

Smith Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2010
To keep it as brief as possible, this last year has been the most disarrayed, uncontrolled, school environment amongst both students AND faculty! Common sense leads to the new principal who's policies and procedure's lead to non structure! I understand you were a fomer High School Principal, but keep in mind, these are k-5 students!

Smith Elementary School 1

Posted December 11, 2008
i have several problems.. bullying does not get addressed and stopped immediatly, ihave delt with the same bullies (8) for my son for the past year and a half and still has not stopped. now i have an att. it's that bad. then my son is falling through the cracks because there isn't enough help for special needs children.

Posted March 29, 2008

Smith Elementary School 2

Posted March 19, 2004
This school is not a bad school. If it was, I would be pulling my son out to go to another school. Like other schools it needs improvement in some areas. Just because the school might not be there or won't have improvements until 4 years from now, doesn't mean that problems shouldn't be addressed now!

Smith Elementary School
941 Chester Ave, Akron, OH  44314
Last modified Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Smith Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.