Bad
Good

My C child went to Case from Pre K through the second grade. I was very happy with the school until the 1st and 2nd grade multi levelclass. I thought the program good for the classes that had a good teacher that understood the program....but for us that had one of the teachers that did not understand how to teach in a multi level class it was not a very good experience. I was concerned and did not get very much support from the principal. the principal usually would say what the parent needed to hear but not follow up. It was unfortunate because the teachers, families, PTA and after school programs were wonderful.

I am not happy with the quality of education at case elementary. I feel the teacher only do what is required and i do not feel they really care about the students. I also feel that open enrollment is a bad idea.

This is our second year at Case. I have a great respect for the teachers I have had the chance to work with. I have been in my child's classrooms and have made a point to speak to his teachers on a regular basis. They have been more than helpful if we have had any issues. I have some concerns about our future at the school due to the fact that I have not heard to much about the upper (3rd and up) grades that I like. From what I understand the teachers are fine but we loss a lot of good kids to Miller South, leaving behind a lot of discipline issues. As much as I don't want to be another 'good family' that leaves, I am not sure that I am willing to subject my kids to a program I am not 100% convinced is productive.

This is our first year at Case and I couldn't be happier. The principal is engaged, attentive, respectful and respected. The teachers are outstanding. My kids were at a private school before and I can honestly say that Case is better. I also like the fact that my children are meeting kids from all backgrounds and walks of life. If more schools were like Case, there wouldn't be a crisis in public education in this country.

I had a child at Case school 3 years ago and I was not happy with the 3rd grade year. The teachers were great and tried very hard to resolve all issues, but the principal was not quite as supportive. The principal would just say what she thought you wanted to hear and not resolve any conflicts. Maybe she just didn't know how, but I see that as a problem for a principal to have. Either way, I really felt like I was not being heard and therefore had to leave the school for a private school. I still have a great respect for the teachers and wish I could have left my child there. I was also not happy with the silent lunches. I do think that the after school programs were great and I did take full advantage of them.

Last modified Case Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.