Alliance, OH

Rockhill Elementary School 5

Posted August 14, 2008
I am pleased with all the Rockhill teachers and staff. I wanted teachers I could count on to help me thru my childs learning and attention issues and they work so well with me and communicate on a regular basis. I chose to send my child to Rockhill, I live in another district. Its a very positive environment and I'm glad people like this are shaping my childs life.

Rockhill Elementary School 4

Posted July 15, 2008
John Lundin was an outstanding leader. His kindness and respect for staff and students was evident every day. Ask the students! Ask the teachers- I hear nothing but praise!

Rockhill Elementary School
2400 South Rockhill Ave, Alliance, OH  44601
Last modified Rockhill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rockhill Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top