Amanda, OH

Amanda-Clearcreek Primary School 5

Posted March 21, 2007
My daughter is in 1st grade here and she loves the school! Everyone is so kind and helpful! The school is above average academically and I cannot think of any other place she/I would rather have her go! Im new here to Amanda as well, and have been very welcomed by everyone!

Amanda-Clearcreek Primary School 4

Posted March 10, 2007
Our family moved into the Amanda school district just this year. My daughter is in the 2nd grade. Every member of the staff has been helpful, friendly and I am thrilled with my daughters progress! My only complaint would be that there have been occasions when I was not informed of an early dismissal. I can only hope that next year when my daughter starts the 3rd grade in the new building that we will have the same wonderful experience.

Amanda-Clearcreek Primary School 0

Posted May 06, 2006
I'm brand new to the Amanda area and my child will begin Amanda Primary this fall. I called the school to see when Kindergaten registration was and was treated very poorly. The secretary was beyond rude. I have high hopes that the teachers are not like the secretary and that she wasnt raised in the Clearcreek School District. I will keep on posting with how this school is. If your planning on moving to this small town think twice. People here are Rude! Rude! Rude!

Amanda-Clearcreek Primary School
414 North School St, Amanda, OH  43102
Last modified Amanda-Clearcreek Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Amanda-Clearcreek Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top