Posted April 15, 2012
It has now been over five years since we moved from Athens. I was recently contacted by one of the teachers I so respected, she asked me to reconsider my previous posting since the school board to which I referred has long since been replaced. As I cannot edit my prior comments let me re-iterate that which I consider to be important in an Elementary school. Namely the presence of a caring, nurturing environment in which teachers are closely involved with the children in their care. Amesville Elementary has that, in abundance. Is this not clearly evidenced by the fact that a teacher I respected five years ago, remembered us, and took the time to contact me? Amesville Elementary is a great place for kids. I highly recommend it Charles van der Walt

Posted August 19, 2009

Posted January 31, 2007

Amesville Elementary School
St. Rte. 329, Amesville, OH  45711
Last modified Amesville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amesville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.