Pymatuning Valley Middle School 3

Posted August 01, 2013
I'm bieng honest about this I go here and the principal is nice the teachers are nice some of the students are mean I was new here last year and most of the kids are bad when I was here last year everyone was mean and weren't very welcoming

Pymatuning Valley Middle School 0

Posted October 20, 2008
This school is horrible all the way around. My children can't even spell words they should know in 1st or 2nd grade. You try to help them spell it right and they tell you the teachers want you to spell the way you think it should be, not the right way. Get real help these kids.

Pymatuning Valley Middle School 3

Posted December 19, 2004
I go to PVMS. I'm going to tell the truth about this school. The principal is great, the teachers are nice, most of the kids are mean. I'm new this year and the other students have not exactly been to welcoming.

Pymatuning Valley Middle School 5

Posted August 25, 2004
PVMS is a great school with a caring staff and a phenomenal principal.

Pymatuning Valley Middle School 4

Posted December 15, 2003
- a former student

Pymatuning Valley Middle School
5445route 6, Andover, OH  44003
Last modified Pymatuning Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pymatuning Valley Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.