Franklin Monroe Elementary School 5

Posted October 04, 2012
Prior to this school, our boys went to Montessori. And WOW, I can't begin to say how much they've expanded their minds in the 3 years that we've been attending here. What struck me the most was that the teachers are actually friendly and involoved, this was a very new experience for us. The most amazing thing to me was the principal. When leaving an e-mail/voice mail, prior to attending, she actuallay contacted us back immediately. My first few weeks at the school, I was waiting in the lobby to take my son to the dentist. She approached me and asked how my sons were doing. I was impressed that she knew their names, it's those kind of personal touches that make the difference. The parent/grandparent involvement at this school is unlike any I've ever seen. Their Watch DOGGs program gets the fathers involved, parents help w/Santa Shop, school fund raising events and can come have lunch with their child anytime. I love that my boys are positive about school, their reading levels and math levels are well beyond their current grade. The kids here seem grounded and have good family values. Bullying is not tolerated at all. There is no favoritism, all students are treated equally.

Franklin Monroe Elementary School 3

Posted August 01, 2009

Franklin Monroe Elementary School 3

Posted December 29, 2005
Academics are good at Franklin Monroe, their music teacher gives it her all, art is O.k., sports and other extra curricular are small, but the school is small. They strive to do their best in sports. Parent involvement is like no other school you have seen! One down fall for the school is how they handle the special needs children. This area disappoints many! Sometimes uncooperative!

Franklin Monroe Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2003
This is one of the best schools in Ohio for children to attend. If your child struggles at all they know and are getting them the help they need. The teachers are all terrific and friendly, funny. They are always having the parents in on the activities they do there and have great school programs and projects and also after school activities.

Franklin Monroe Elementary School
8982 Hogpath Rd, Arcanum, OH  45304
Last modified Franklin Monroe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Monroe Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.