Bad
Good

The teachers for the advanced classes are excellent and caring. But many disruptive students and bullies with filthy language are in the other areas of the school. My child begged me to get them out of there and will be going to another school the next school year.

i hate this school. Most of the coaches dont have any drive. the bulling is awful. most of the classes are over loaded and the teachers are pushed to their limits. i will not be sending my kid back next year. if i have two work 4 jobs i will not send he back.they need more money and more teachers.new pretty buildings not fix the problems.

I love the fact that they combined our two Jr. Highs together. I have one child in the seventh grade who is an honor student. She loves her classes as well as her teachers. I was very impressed with them also, always there to help. I am especially impressed with the principle and vice principles. Always on top of things, and never taking anything from anyone, yet very caring! Our parent involvement is wonderful too, I am so excited I feel we have a wonderful class, most of our students look and dress appropriately. I was impressed when one of the popular girls was expressing her concern to another girl who smoked. She offered her help. Keep up the good work Lakeside Jr. High!

Last modified Lakeside Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.