Posted September 18, 2008
My daughter is going into her second year at McKinsey and I'm so pleased. The principal is very approachable, and all the teachers have been really great. I feel like my daughter is really learning and I think the progress reports are accurate and really help me to know where I need to work with my child. I think the school gives a lot of opportunity for parents to be involved, even if they don't have the time to volunteer. I am extremely impressed with the improvement in healthy food choices at lunch time, and the encouragement for healthy snacks and treats to be brought in by parents. Great job McKinsey!

Posted April 07, 2005
I think that this place is a great school. I went here when I was young. Now my children go there. Couldn't ask for a better school or teachers. Would like to thank them all for all the help and support of the children.

Posted October 12, 2003
McKinsey has a dedicated staff with great parents. Best practices in instruction is modeled by all the teachers. The spirit and pride of McKinsey continues to grow.

Posted September 13, 2003

Contact Information

1113 Bunker Hill Rd
Ashtabula, OH 44004

Ontario Primary School
1113 Bunker Hill Rd, Ashtabula, OH  44004
Last modified Ontario Primary School is a public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ontario Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.