Bad
Good

I myself went to Saybrook, and now that I am grown up and have a child I will be sending my child to Saybrook. I think that some people get offended when their child comes home with 4th grade work and they are in 6th grade because they think that their child is smarter than they, but I know that I was struggling with math and they helped me, by starting with that lower level math and go up from there. It is just a matter of time and effort. I love this school.

My daughter goes to Saybrook, and she will be there all the way until middle school. She learns so much in just 1 day. The principals leadership is outstanding, while the teachers help her every step of the way, just like they do all of the other children who go to wonderful Saybrook Elementary.

I feel this school is one of the worst schools I have seen or my child has attended. They send homework home that blows my mind I am talking about 6th graders doing 4th grade level work. This should NOT be for any grades above 4th maybe 5th. I will never send my youngest there when she is ready for school, I will drive 20 minutes to madison where I know she will get an actual education.

My daughter is in Kindergarten this year. She has a wonderful teacher and everyone that I have met at this school so far seems great. I believe that as a parent you must be involved in your childs school and when you are you get the opportunity to see all of the great things that the other parents and teachers are doing for these kids.

Last modified Saybrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.