Posted October 21, 2011
Rigdeview is and Excellent school! The entire Buckeye Local Schools district rated Excellent, and it is the only district in Ashtabula County to rate Excellent across the board. Teachers are outstanding. Willing to help out with any need my children may have. I have two currently enrolled and wouldn"t even think about moving them elsewhere. My kids love going to school and I have yet to encounter a teacher that I haven't liked. The staff is friendly, efficient, and goes above and beyond what other schools do for their students. They have high parent involvement and welcome it in every way. This school provides a safe, nurturing environment for our children.

Posted December 01, 2009

Ridgeview Elementary School 0

Posted July 10, 2009
I like the school. Most of the teachers seem really great ecspecially mrs. Johnston & mrs. Ranck! although this last yr. My childs teacher did not like the parents in the room much to help out. I'm not use to that as i always helped out when my child was in kindergarten, i was always welcomed in the classroom! this yr. I was very rarely in the room. Overall the school is a great school!

Ridgeview Elementary School 4

Posted September 27, 2005

Ridgeview Elementary School 0

Posted October 06, 2004
What is the problem w/ the lunchroom. There are a few noon aides that think they can be rude and overpowering to not only the children but the parents. If you can not respect a chid or parent what are you doing working there? I am sick of my child being afraid to eat lunch by themselves. I feel these people need to take time with a child if they are having trouble. They should not be afraid of a person who is getting paid to make sure your child is safe from harm in the lunchroom. They are not in a reform school they are in a public school.

Ridgeview Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2004
- a staff
Having had two students who have gone through this elementay, I think I can say that most of their experiences were positive. Every staff member I have dealt with has tried to do their best to help my children. The reading programs are wonderful and ahead of their times.

Posted May 03, 2004
I feel that this is a great school. This school has many strengths. Getting the family involved is one of their great strengths.

Ridgeview Elementary School 2

Posted December 10, 2003
Over the years at my child's school I have experienced and my child has often been treated with disrespect, rudeness and unfairness from the staff that also includes lunch aides. Last year when I requested tutoring or extra help when it was offered to other students my child never got the help she needed. Now this year the school board doesn't have the funds,so I have to pay out of my pocket to have my child tutored at home. The only good thing about that school is they finally have a principal that has made an effort finally this year to listen and help me and my daughter by getting her extra help at school with reading and some math. I think this principal will shape up this school, it so very much needs it.

Ridgeview Elementary School
3456 Liberty St, Ashtabula, OH  44004
Last modified Ridgeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgeview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top