Redwood Elementary School 4

Posted March 17, 2006

Posted October 01, 2005
The LEAPS Preschool program is phenomenal. Our little boy has a speech delay and has improved dramatically since he entered the program. His behavior has improved tremendously, too. We wish we could take this school, program and the LEAPS teachers with us when we move!

Redwood Elementary School 0

Posted August 30, 2005
Our daughter has really thrived at Redwood, and she has had excellent teachers. The principal truly cares to hear parent concerns and has always been helpful. We can't say enough good things!

Posted August 18, 2005
Redwood is clearly one of the finest schools in Lorain County. With 12 years of 'fine' catholic schooling under my belt, I was a little worried about sending my 4 children to public schools. I have found that the education, dedication, discipline, and care my children receive are second to none. Avon Lake schools remind me that my move to Avon Lake was the right choice. Keep up the fine work!

Posted November 03, 2004
I am thrilled with my son's progress. Since he entered Redwood, this shy boy is more confident and more willing to speak up in class because he has been given a safe environment in which to do so. His academic progress has been amazing to watch. The principal, teachers, and staff clearly care deeply about their commitment to the children, and they take the time to answer my questions and address any concerns about my child. It's a clean welcoming environment, and the safety of the children is clearly a priority. There seems to be a high level of parental involvement, and there's a general sense of joy in learning. It's a privledge to be able to send my children to Redwood.

Posted September 09, 2004
- a former student

Posted January 23, 2004
My son is in the LEAPS program at Redwood, and has never enjoyed school more. The teachers are phenomenal and the school environment is great. I feel lucky to have my son attending this school!

Redwood Elementary School
32967 Redwood Blvd, Avon Lake, OH  44012
Last modified Redwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Redwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.