K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We enjoy the sense of community that St Mary Of The Immaculate Conception School presents to our children.

St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception School offers a great education to children, while providing a wonderful family atmosphere.

I love that my children are much more than just students to this school, St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception. Together, I can see that they are growing with the help of their wonderful teachers.

The student to teacher ratio at the St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception School is great. It is easy to tell that all of the teachers really care about their students.

Two of our children have enjoyed the transition from another Catholic school to St. Mary\'s, and our Kindergartner is adjusting really well. The communication with parents is exceptional and as parents we feel really informed about the school, volunteer opportunities and fundraisers.

St. Mary's has turned out to be a big disappointment for my family. My child has struggled with two different teachers and is so discouraged about school! We have gone to the teachers and the principal for support/assistance, and have been told they don't provide additional help for the students and to inquire about paying an outside tutor. Really? Am I not paying you to help educate my child? I am absolutely shocked at the lack of response to meeting the needs of the children, and how no effort is made to work with parents who beg for help. If your child is not at the top of the class and may need extra help, St. Mary's is NOT for you. Our child will be going to another school where ALL of the students' success is valued! What ever happened to No Child Left Behind?

A very affordable Catholic education. Every teacher we have met of our daughter's is very caring. The technology is also very impressive, we are very happy St. Mary's keeps up to date with the most recent technology.

St. Mary's has really exceeded my expectations. My husband and I are so thrilled that our children are learning the most up to date technology. The fact that St. Mary's was highlighted at the 2013 NASA Space Exploration Educators Conference is phenomenal!

We are so thrilled with St. Mary's. We truly feel we are sending our kids to a great school. We can see how much our children have changed and grown from receiving the education at St. Mary's Avon, specifically in the technology aspect.

My children have been students at St Mary School since 2003, and we have been pleased overall with the education they have received and the overall atmosphere of the school. There is a new principal as of 2008-2009 school year, and he has been a good addition. Standards of behavior and discipline are high while remaining a supportive atmosphere. Technology is a priority with 2 moble computer labs, and smart boards in most classrooms. Students are encouraged to compete in athletics through the CYO program as well as in academic competitions. The arts are supported with vocal music and instrumental music for 4th - 8th grades, and drama club. In addition, field trips for other theatrical events are offered. Spiritual development is supported with prayer, Mass attendance, and other activities. Classes are small and children receive individual attention.

Last modified St Mary Of The Immaculate Conception School is a Private school that serves grades K-8