Posted March 03, 2014
This school is horrible. I honestly hate it. I am surrounded by cussing, violence, and drama. Not to mention the fact that I take advanced classes and the education is still very easy to keep up with. I like some of the teachers and the extra curricular classes, but I have been begging to transfer for months. Do not move into the district if you want your children to have a good school experience!

Posted March 15, 2013
I go to school here and I love it very very much. It is a very wonderful friendly school to go to.

Posted October 01, 2012
Ok so, as a student( and a good, straight A one) I see drugs, bad behavior and all around a terrible atmosphere. So many kids here steel things a recently a teacher had her tires slashed by a student! The administrators don't really do anything about it either. Education is ok if you take the advanced classes but I would not reccomend it to any new family! So,in all don't think much of this school and only go for this school at last resort!

Posted December 31, 2007

Posted September 27, 2005

Posted June 27, 2005

Amelia Middle School
1341 Clough Pk, Batavia, OH  45103
Last modified Amelia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amelia Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.