Batavia, OH
Students enrolled: 1,025

Amelia Middle School 2

Posted July 20, 2014
This school has untapped potential. It will depend on whether or not people of the area take an active role in making things better. Over the course of the year, the system seemed to stay at the status quo, being that discord with the board, community and administration repeatedly took headlines. Propaganda seems to tell the public that it is a money issue, that is rarely the case, as little is solved with money. Pulling solutions into a great framework for the community would help and there are many people and resources here willing to move such a plan forward.

Amelia Middle School 1

Posted March 03, 2014
This school is horrible. I honestly hate it. I am surrounded by cussing, violence, and drama. Not to mention the fact that I take advanced classes and the education is still very easy to keep up with. I like some of the teachers and the extra curricular classes, but I have been begging to transfer for months. Do not move into the district if you want your children to have a good school experience!

Amelia Middle School 5

Posted March 15, 2013
I go to school here and I love it very very much. It is a very wonderful friendly school to go to.

Amelia Middle School 1

Posted October 01, 2012
Ok so, as a student( and a good, straight A one) I see drugs, bad behavior and all around a terrible atmosphere. So many kids here steel things a recently a teacher had her tires slashed by a student! The administrators don't really do anything about it either. Education is ok if you take the advanced classes but I would not reccomend it to any new family! So,in all don't think much of this school and only go for this school at last resort!

Amelia Middle School
1341 Clough Pk, Batavia, OH  45103
Last modified Amelia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amelia Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top