PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

The purity of a relationship is directly proportional to the undivided attention we give to those shared moments, hours and experiences while being there with one another. The communion between faculty, students, parents and grandparents at Old Trail School is the celebration of outstanding nurturing of life and education. It quickens the heart and ushers in a serenity and peacefulness that is felt from the moment you walk through the doors. Over the years, my husband (who is a 4th generation business owner) and I have had experiences with many public and private schools. With help, we eventually home schooled our children. Today, we have two grandchildren in Old Trail School and starting them in an atmosphere of peace and love was as important to us as an outstanding academic education. These are the engrained traits we know will be carried forward into the next generation.

Both my children graduated from Old Trail and the experience was outstanding. Academically and socially the environment was nurturing and supportive. The transition to High School was smooth with the value of the Old Trail education becoming clear. We spent 11 years as Old Trail parents and rate it as one of our best ever investments.

LOOK ELSEWHERE!! My children went there for 2yrs and believe me, you can get a better education somewhere else, considering the tuition. They organize the primary school based on administrative purposes, not the needs of your child. I've talked to many parents and learned how discouraged they have become with this school in recent yrs. Your child has to be 3.6 yrs for PS or 5.6 yrs for KG by September 1, or they will put them in a junior class and charge another year of tuition. They allow 24 kids in a KG class, and have reduced special classes like swimming to once a month b/c of the number of kids. They also do not use Ohio standardized tests so you can't make good educational comparisons. I volunteered many days at the school and for PS, and KG, it looks very much like glorified daycare. Don't listen to the hype for this school.

I'm a current eighth grader in the process of finding a high school. I have been at Old Trail my whole educational life and I have no regrets, and as the person below me also said it is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. There are outstanding academics, sports, people, and opportunities that have been offered to me at Old Trail. I come from an incredibly smart competitive grade, in which the teachers expect a lot from, but I have to say that this has only prepared me for future education and challenges that will be presented to me. I absolutely love Old Trail and will miss it with all my heart. Yeah OT!

I'm a current eighth grader about to graduate. I have been going to Old Trail since preschool and I have to say that it is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Of course there have been ups and downs throughout the years (especially seventh grade which is normally the grade where everyone hates it here) but in the end, I have to say OTS is an outstanding school. There are so many opportunities available for students and the teachers are incredible. I come from one of the smallest grades in the school (48 kids in the Class of 2010) and we are all incredibly close. As I wrap up my last 2 weeks and Old Trail I can truly say that I am going to miss the classes, the teachers, the students, and just about everything. I love Old Trail ridiculously much. Go buffalos!

Old Trail nurtures mind, body, social relationships and the environment while viewing each child as a unique and dynamic learner.

Last modified Old Trail School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8