Holy Spirit Academy 4

Posted October 14, 2013
My children are receiving an excellent education at Holy Spirit Academy! They are learning way more than students in other schools at the same grade level.

Posted May 18, 2013
Holy Spirit Academy puts their own self interest above the students. Lacks leadership and the ability to engage parents and students to strive for excellence. There are wonderful teachers/staff who are doing their best with the resources available but due to poor leadership this is an impossible task. Some teachers struggle with relating to and engaging urban students transferring from other districts. If this contines Holy Spirit will be closing in the need future

Posted August 16, 2012
Holy Spirit Academy is a great school. Everyone including the principal, the teachers, the cafeteria staff, the librarian and the nurse has the child's best interest in mind. Each student who attends Holy Spirit Academy is made to feel welcome and part of a caring community. Holy Spirit Academy is a school that provides a child an opportunity to succeed and be the best he/she can be. The staff at Holy Spirit works together in a Christian atmosphere and teaches the boys and girls that the Holy Spirit is living among us and each of us needs to use our gifts and talents to the fullest. Holy Spirit Academy is a place where your child can grow spiritually and academically. I love HSA and I know you will to. Come and visit us and become part of our school, you will not be disappointed..

Holy Spirit Academy 3

Posted July 14, 2012
The Kindergarten and 1st Grade Teachers at this school are excellent!!!! I would recommend them to anyone. They have impressed me and the small class sizes are great as well :-)

Posted May 01, 2012
This is the worst school ever! The princial and the teachers don't know how to relate the Black children. I am removing my child asap!!!!!

Posted February 25, 2012
Holy Spirit Academy is a great school. Students of all diverse backgrounds are welcome and made to feel welcome by the principal, teachers and staff. The academic program does challenge the students to do their best. Leadership skills are stressed to make each student a productive member in society as well as in their spiritual life. Class prayer experiences are provided for all students within each grade level and as a school community. Holy Spirit Academy's mission is centered in the teachings of Jesus Christ. Come and experience the warmth to have your child surrounded by caring individuals who want him/her to do and be the best he/she can. All students who put forth effort will receive the best education that is offered. Holy Spirit Academy is the place to be.

Posted October 07, 2011
I would not recommend this school to any parent. I did not pay attention to the comments left from other parents.

Posted July 05, 2011
This school is an example of what kind of education that your child will receive when they attend a voucher school and you as a parent pay 5000.00 a year. Teachers quite in the middle of the school year because of a rude principle and the secretary had to teach class or site there in the room. The school is unorganized and my child learned no more than public school, should have saved my money.

Posted June 30, 2011
The teachers are great. The principal is the problem. My child comes home describing how the principal yells and demeans her teacher in front of the whole class. There are several teachers that are not coming back next year 2011-2012. I am not sending my child back to the school not because of the teachers but because of the principal. She screams and yells at the students as well. She does not acknowledge her inappropriate behavior or attitude. Parents will continue to take their children out as long as she is the principal there.

Posted March 21, 2010
Holy Spirit Academy is a great school to send your son or daughter because my daughter and I love the school and the administration. It is a pleasure seeing her grow up in a school that still teaches and has good values and morals. I love that the school is a religious, diverse group of people because that is an important foundation for them when they grow up and have to join a diverse society as adults. Mrs Vejdovic is awesome and I take my hat off to her. May the Lord, keep blessing you and your staff. Much Love !

Holy Spirit Academy
370 Center Rd, Bedford, OH  44146
Last modified Holy Spirit Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Holy Spirit Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews.