Carylwood Intermediate School 5

Posted December 20, 2012
My son is currently attending Carylwood - 4th grade. He came from Glendale and I admit, i was a bit concerned that he wouldn't be challenged academically. Boy, was I WRONG- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this school!! My son is in the gifted program for Reading, Vocabulary, and Writing and his homework is HARD for me and I have a Master's degree (lol). Mrs. Nagy, gifted teacher is PHENOMENAL. Mrs Comer -Smith is his advanced Math teacher and my son LOVES this class. Ms. Kozenko is his homeroom teacher and she does an AWESOME job holding him accountable. I relocated to MI for a new job in Oct 2012 and left my son in Bedford with my sister to finish out the 1st half of the year. His last day is tomorrow 12/21/12 and he is moving with me. The ENTIRE staff have gone 1000% above and beyond to show my son (oly child) extra love, especially on the days he's missing me. I am truly BLESSED to have met them all (School Counselor - ROCKS and Ms. Cart). So, if you read any negative reviews on this school, I URGE you to try them for YOURSELF!! I will MISS this school! More Parents do need to be more involved but that's not the school's fault!!

Carylwood Intermediate School 0

Posted January 07, 2009
This is my child's first year at Carylwood and I am not that happy with the school. The issue for me is not whether the teachers are qualified-I defintely think they are- it just that the administration seems very punitive and not very 'parent-friendly.' As a parent. I have not felt welcomed there and as an educator I am dissapointed and hope that I can send my child to another school next year.

Carylwood Intermediate School
1387 Caryl Dr, Bedford, OH  44146
Last modified Carylwood Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carylwood Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.