Carylwood Intermediate School 5

Posted December 20, 2012
My son is currently attending Carylwood - 4th grade. He came from Glendale and I admit, i was a bit concerned that he wouldn't be challenged academically. Boy, was I WRONG- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this school!! My son is in the gifted program for Reading, Vocabulary, and Writing and his homework is HARD for me and I have a Master's degree (lol). Mrs. Nagy, gifted teacher is PHENOMENAL. Mrs Comer -Smith is his advanced Math teacher and my son LOVES this class. Ms. Kozenko is his homeroom teacher and she does an AWESOME job holding him accountable. I relocated to MI for a new job in Oct 2012 and left my son in Bedford with my sister to finish out the 1st half of the year. His last day is tomorrow 12/21/12 and he is moving with me. The ENTIRE staff have gone 1000% above and beyond to show my son (oly child) extra love, especially on the days he's missing me. I am truly BLESSED to have met them all (School Counselor - ROCKS and Ms. Cart). So, if you read any negative reviews on this school, I URGE you to try them for YOURSELF!! I will MISS this school! More Parents do need to be more involved but that's not the school's fault!!

Carylwood Intermediate School 0

Posted January 07, 2009
This is my child's first year at Carylwood and I am not that happy with the school. The issue for me is not whether the teachers are qualified-I defintely think they are- it just that the administration seems very punitive and not very 'parent-friendly.' As a parent. I have not felt welcomed there and as an educator I am dissapointed and hope that I can send my child to another school next year.

Contact Information

1387 Caryl Dr
Bedford, OH 44146

Carylwood Intermediate School
1387 Caryl Dr, Bedford, OH  44146
Last modified Carylwood Intermediate School is a public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carylwood Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.