Bad
Good

Glendale Primary School 4

Posted May 16, 2014
Great school! They provide a well rounded education of the whole child. My child has blossomed academically and socially.

Glendale Primary School 4

Posted January 23, 2014
I absolutely love Glendale primary school. My daughters have been challengedand their teachers go above and beyond to make sure that thing under stand. They have great technology. They also offer many after school program for an elementary school.

Posted March 07, 2010
This school only teaches the kids enough to pass the state tests. The older kids get alot of homework while the younger kids get a packet a week which they can complete in a day. It was hard to get my child enrolled in this school district coming from another district because they sent me on a run around. I was told it was because they have too many kids in the district. I was also told that I wasn't able to put my child at the other school, Central or change teachers because of this issue. The teacher recommended I should talk to my doctor about putting my child on meds. If all goes well I will not be in this district next year.

Posted January 02, 2009
My son attended this school in kindergarten for less than 3-4 months...we immediately took him out! He rarely brought homw work to supplement what he was suppose to learn in school. In addition, his teacher was not certified and had been a substitute in the district. We would occasionally come up and check up on him and his academics and he was always coloring, regardless what day and/or time we arrived. We noticed our son's interest in school decreasing because he was bored and wasn't actively engaged. We made a very good decision to withdraw him and enroll him in a private school. It is important to also check the District Report card, by doing so you will gain knowledge as to whether the school in in 'Academic Emergency,' 'Excelling,' etc.

Posted May 18, 2007
My daughter is in kindergarten, I absolutely love this school. She is really learning far past colors, and abc's. She is doing math assignments, counting change, spelling words, just like first and second grade work! I have friends with children her age, and they are not on her level of education at all! I love Mrs. Harris, she is fun and very hardworking when it comes to her class, every child gets her attention, and she truly makes sure no child falls behind. Mrs. Beach is an excellent principal, my daughter loves her too, she is very personable, and extremely good at what she does! Every teacher my daughter has is a household name, she is always talking about them, as if they live next door! Very excellent school, I will miss it as she progresses, great job Glendale!

Posted March 15, 2006
My son is in 1st grade and is already at 3rd grade level math, the teachers are very involved with the students and the school has great incentive programs for good behavior, citizenship and class participation. I feel my son is getting an excellent education at Glendale. I have a friend with a 1st grader in another district, and her child's classes are behind my son's by over 2 months! He loves school and loves to learn, I attribute this to teachers and staff that encorage and inspire the students, we are very grateful to all these people for giving my son a postive foundation in school.

Posted July 27, 2004
My son has been a student at this school for 2 years. I feel as though the teachers, staff and principal make an effort to provide our children with a quality education. I am very proud and fortunate to have my son as a student at Glendale Primary School

400 West Glendale St, Bedford, OH  44146
Last modified Glendale Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3
Glendale Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top