Bad
Good

I have two children at Glendale and am very pleased with how they are progressing. Glendale utilizes technological advances into the children's cirriculum and they also teach to the "child" while setting educational growth goals for your particular child. Now, I did have an issue with my daughters 1st grade teacher. I wrote the principle and all of my concerns were met and a communication plan was established to ensure that I was always informed if/when my child struggled with any concepts. I was actually able to select my daughters 2nd grade teacher as I knew she would be a great fit to work with my daughter. Most of teachers I have encountered are very vested in the children and they go above and beyond to sow into the children in their district.

Great school! They provide a well rounded education of the whole child. My child has blossomed academically and socially.

I absolutely love Glendale primary school. My daughters have been challengedand their teachers go above and beyond to make sure that thing under stand. They have great technology. They also offer many after school program for an elementary school.

This school only teaches the kids enough to pass the state tests. The older kids get alot of homework while the younger kids get a packet a week which they can complete in a day. It was hard to get my child enrolled in this school district coming from another district because they sent me on a run around. I was told it was because they have too many kids in the district. I was also told that I wasn't able to put my child at the other school, Central or change teachers because of this issue. The teacher recommended I should talk to my doctor about putting my child on meds. If all goes well I will not be in this district next year.

My son attended this school in kindergarten for less than 3-4 months...we immediately took him out! He rarely brought homw work to supplement what he was suppose to learn in school. In addition, his teacher was not certified and had been a substitute in the district. We would occasionally come up and check up on him and his academics and he was always coloring, regardless what day and/or time we arrived. We noticed our son's interest in school decreasing because he was bored and wasn't actively engaged. We made a very good decision to withdraw him and enroll him in a private school. It is important to also check the District Report card, by doing so you will gain knowledge as to whether the school in in 'Academic Emergency,' 'Excelling,' etc.

My daughter is in kindergarten, I absolutely love this school. She is really learning far past colors, and abc's. She is doing math assignments, counting change, spelling words, just like first and second grade work! I have friends with children her age, and they are not on her level of education at all! I love Mrs. Harris, she is fun and very hardworking when it comes to her class, every child gets her attention, and she truly makes sure no child falls behind. Mrs. Beach is an excellent principal, my daughter loves her too, she is very personable, and extremely good at what she does! Every teacher my daughter has is a household name, she is always talking about them, as if they live next door! Very excellent school, I will miss it as she progresses, great job Glendale!

Last modified Glendale Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3