Bad
Good

I just want to mention that the fifth grade faculty at BCI is really top-notch. We moved into the district last summer, and we were a little concerned about how the transition would go for our oldest son. Even though a lot of the kids have known each other for a long time, my son has been able to settle in and make friends, and he LOVES his classes and the opportunities he's been given at BCI. Thank you to all the faculty and staff for your dedication and compassion!

I recently received a letter from one of your students thanking me for my military service abroad. Please understand that this was a very nice jesture by a lovely person (Mackenzie). I've never had anyone thank me before and after some 45 years since Vietnam fiasco we are finally appreciated. THANK YOU for restoring my faith in the youth of America. The letter I received will be put into a picture frame for all to see, we gave without asking and I believe that these children are givers and not takers as well. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Last modified Bell Creek Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.