Posted November 10, 2013
Teachers care, excellent technology, many extracurricular activities. PTO just donated over 15k to all the schools; what a community!

Bellbrook High School 1

Posted October 01, 2013
There are some very good teachers who really care about the kids. Unfortunately the powers that be and their political control seems to run parallel with our out of control government. So the next time you see the school sign WBTK - what's best for the kids - know this is only for political gain.

Posted September 26, 2013
Bellbrook High School is rated one of the best high schools in the nation, according to all of the major rating services. I agree!

Bellbrook High School 3

Posted August 29, 2013
Looking to move out of the district to a more friendly school. Sadly unless you grow up in Bellbrook or live in the new named neighborhood areas your child will not be very welcomed. The school does take care of the wealthly local families first. Despite the high Greatschools rating...parent beware.

Posted August 20, 2013
Top schools. Caring teachers. Nice facilities. Great community. We've lived here 13 years and 3 kids have gone through the schools. You cannot go wrong with this district.

Posted August 04, 2013
Been in Sugarcreek schools for 7 years. Bellbrook has a real sense of community. Teachers will do all they can to help students who are doing all they can. Relatively small school, made up of mostly friendly folks--like any school, it is a matter of finding the right people to build relationships. I think the parents and community are above average in their support of the school. An excellent place for involved parents to provide their kids with a solid education.

Posted October 06, 2011
I will have 4 children who have graduated or will graduate from Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Schools. The faculty cares about their students and deliver many curricular opportunities including an effective STEM program. The administration is very active and supports students, faculty and parents in helping students reach their potential. Students are just not a number at BHS.

Posted September 01, 2010
Great, safe schools- I went to Sugarcreek Local schools 2nd grade to graduation from Bellbrook High School. Looking back I found the teachers to be very helpful and I was motivated to do well. The schools are very safe, and the student population has limited problems such as drug use and excessive partying. At the time you think, how boring? But looking back on it now, I would love to raise my future children in this school system. The teachers and principles are strict on attendance and are very kind. I recommend this school.

Posted October 14, 2009
Great schools- we moved to the area a couple of years ago and the students were more than welcoming. Over all the staff is very good, the crriculam is a little limted but considering the size of the school it is probably more than we should expect.

Bellbrook High School 1

Posted June 16, 2009
We're moving out of Bellbrook because of the schools. The teachers are overpaid and underworked. They continuously dropped the ball with my children. Students who haven't grown up here have a rough time fitting in also. We pay high property taxes but the schools continue to nickle and dime you.

Contact Information

3737 Upper Bellbrook Rd
Bellbrook, OH 45305

Bellbrook High School
3737 Upper Bellbrook Rd, Bellbrook, OH  45305
Last modified Bellbrook High School is a public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bellbrook High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.