Frederick Roehm Middle School 1

Posted March 25, 2010
The education is terrible, the students have no discipline, and they do not care. The education is suited to the children. The ones that are truly gifted, and belong in the gifted program, are not. The students that may need a little more help in school are not usually given it. On the other hand, some of the teachers are great and talented, but do not belong in that school with such a horrible atmosphere.

Frederick Roehm Middle School 5

Posted January 28, 2009

Frederick Roehm Middle School 5

Posted March 13, 2006
I am a former student of Roehm Middle School. My oldest child goes to Roehm. My youngest will be attending in 2 years. My oldest thoughly enjoys Band and has enjoyed every Art class. Books for Breakfast is the favorite extracurricular activity for my child. I would'nt send them anywhere else!

Frederick Roehm Middle School
7220 Pleasant Ave, Berea, OH  44017
Last modified Frederick Roehm Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frederick Roehm Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.