Grindstone Elementary School 1

Posted December 14, 2014
I would only recommend this school if Terri Grimm was not the principal. I went to Mrs. Grimm when a teacher was acting inappropriately with my child. The only advice she could give me was to go to that teacher to complain. I often wonder what she is getting paid for.

Grindstone Elementary School 5

Posted January 04, 2010
It is my daughters first year at this school and I am glad she is at a school that has such a high rating. She is being tested for the gifted program this spring and I am excited that the school has such a good test rating and curriculum.

Grindstone Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student

Grindstone Elementary School
535 Wyleswood Dr, Berea, OH  44017
Last modified Grindstone Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grindstone Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top