PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)

I love St. Mary's! My child has attended since kindergarten and we couldn't be happier. The teachers are fantastic and are always willing to go the extra mile for all students. He is being challenged in all his classes and help is always available from teachers, all you have to do is ask! SMS is a very warm and inviting school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

One teacher gives up most of her lunch period to work with students. All the teachers we have encountered have gone over and beyond for their students.

I LOVE St. Mary's. The atmosphere is caring and professional. I am confident that my kids are getting the best possible education.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

The teachers are somewhat effective - they don't have a choice in the number of minorities that are able to enroll. How can a school that has 450 students not have any black students?

Develops character: Disagree

It could use better leadership. There is definitely no fairness - the school is all white students and the neighborhoods are mixed.

I have to agree with the most recent comments. I do not like the school because of that principal there. Very odd personality.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

I believe the teachers there are awesome with the exception of the principal, Andrew Carner.

I think this school would improve greatly without Andrew Carner as principal. He has the fakest laugh and personality that he reminds me of Jim Carey fresh out of an Ace Ventura movie.

We absolutely love St. Mary's, I have 2 children currently enrolled and will have 4 enrolled next year. My children are challenged, loved and happy at school. They have amazing programs like Spanish and computer and are continually striving to be a better school. I am so happy that we made the choice to send them to St. Mary's!

I pulled my kids out after 14+ years at the school. The change in administration was a detriment to the environment. You know it is time to go when the parent knows more than the principal. The teachers are wonderful but unfortunately are overshadowed by the errors of the principal and administration. Many teachers have left, which is sad because they were the foundation of the school.

Last modified St Mary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8