Berea, OH

St Mary School 4

Posted February 03, 2014
I love St. Mary's and so do my two children, a first-grader and pre-schooler. The staff are all caring people who love educating children!

Posted November 09, 2013
I pulled my kids out after 14+ years at the school. The change in administration was a detriment to the environment. You know it is time to go when the parent knows more than the principal. The teachers are wonderful but unfortunately are overshadowed by the errors of the principal and administration. Many teachers have left, which is sad because they were the foundation of the school.

Posted June 07, 2013
St. Mary's is a great school and our children re thriving there! The enthusiasm is contagious in this building. If you are looking for a school for your children you owe them a look at St. Mary's. I cannot say enough about the excellent teachers and the Christian values that are evident here. We are so happy with our decision to send our children to St. Mary's!

St Mary School 4

Posted February 28, 2013
My son has been at St. Mary's in Kindergarten and I have had a wonderful experience. His Kindergarten teacher went the "EXTRA" mile with my son and now he is the BEST READER! The kids at St. Marys' are in involved in Stewardship and learn to give back to the community. As a mom this warms my heart and gives me great pleasure to know my son will experience this throughout his years at St. Marys'. Fr. John and Fr. Chris are involved with the kids on a daily basis!

Posted June 21, 2012
Awesome school! We have 2 children at St. Mary's and can't say enough about the great education they are receiving and the christian values and morals they are learning. Several or our children have already graduated form St. Mary's and they have been very successful in high school because of the excellent education they received at St. Mary's. The administration and teachers are wonderful. If you are considering a school in this area you should visit St. Mary's!

Posted June 21, 2012
We love St. Mary's! Our children are receiving a top rate education and are treated with respect. There is a feeling of family and we felt welcome the minute we walked in the building. The new Early Childhood wing is beautiful. We like the positive attitudes and Christ centered learning as well as the small class sizes.

Posted November 25, 2011
I love St. Mary's! We live in a city with an excellent school district, but I chose to transfer my kids to St. Mary's. I believe it is the best grade school in the area and provides the best education. Low student-teacher ratios and friendly, energetic caring teachers and staff. Before and after school care is fun for kids and affordable. My kids love the computer lab and Spanish classes. It's amazing what my kids are learning, they are well in advance of their public school peers, well worth the tuition.

Posted November 30, 2010
We have two children at St Mary's (1st and 4th grade) and we like it very much. This school offers A great atmosphere for learning and a good sports program.

Posted September 03, 2010
It's all about the money at this school. Your student will get the help and attention if you have money, no cash, and no attention. The teachers in grades Pre-k though 2nd are great after that discipline is a real problem. There is one teacher in the Jr. High that even stirs up the boys. This teacher enjoys dishing on some of the students, and then the students copy his behavior. The administration does nothing to discipline certain children because they come from money. This school is certainly a keep up with the Jones kind of place. Both of my children left after 7th grade, we should have left sooner, but the staff at St. Mary's cultivates a fear of the public schools. My children attended Ford Middle School and Midpark High School and have done very well (top 10) and are much happier there.

Posted February 03, 2010
I will move my son out of this school at the end of this semester. I am very disappointed about the teachers in his class and the leadership of the principal.

St Mary School