Posted April 28, 2014
The school is amazing! It's administrators and teachers all genuinely care about the students' education and much more. The school is a real community. Parents, teachers, and administrators work together before and after school hours to have a plethora of clubs, fundraising events, and to better the school. The kids are happy and also learn to help their community.

Posted September 26, 2013
Very caring and parent involved environment. The teachers care about the students, learning, growing and being involved In their community.

Posted January 03, 2013
My child has not been enrolled as yet for me to give my review, but with the positive reviews of other parents i would definetly want my child to attend this school.

Posted February 08, 2012
Our daughter is enrolled here two years ago and loves the school after her expereince in Dayton. Her teachers have been first rate and are intersted in her progress. The new principal and front office staff and most professional. Thank you Montrose for making education fu as well as worthwhile

Posted February 06, 2012
Excellent school with a strong sense of community. Caring staff. New leadership is strong. PTO is very strong.

Posted February 06, 2012
As a parent of several present and former student, I'm thrilled wilt the education they have or are recieving. The staff and teachers are very caring and enthusiastic in their dealing with the students. They are well prerpared for high school

Montrose Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Wonderful and caring staff and teachers.

Posted February 16, 2009
This was an excellent school. Although, I wasn't an A student, I believe this school has helped me the most in excelling into Middle School. A great school indeed!

Posted May 28, 2008
I have twins who just started Montrose this year. This school has been a tremondus blessing to our family. I love the teachers and how envolved they keep all parents. I would recommend the school to anyone.. its awesome!

Posted May 06, 2008
This school is wonderful. Great teachers, parent support. What a great community

Montrose Elementary School
2555 East Main St, Bexley, OH  43209
Last modified Montrose Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montrose Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top