Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My children have been attending Montrose for quite a few years and there's no other place I'd rather them be. The entire culture of the school is loving, and fosters unique, creative minds. Yes, the teachers are top-notch and know their subject-matter. But most importantly, they love on our children as if they are their own. So blessed to be a part of this amazing community. Thank you Montrose!

The school is amazing! It's administrators and teachers all genuinely care about the students' education and much more. The school is a real community. Parents, teachers, and administrators work together before and after school hours to have a plethora of clubs, fundraising events, and to better the school. The kids are happy and also learn to help their community.

Very caring and parent involved environment. The teachers care about the students, learning, growing and being involved In their community.

My child has not been enrolled as yet for me to give my review, but with the positive reviews of other parents i would definetly want my child to attend this school.

Our daughter is enrolled here two years ago and loves the school after her expereince in Dayton. Her teachers have been first rate and are intersted in her progress. The new principal and front office staff and most professional. Thank you Montrose for making education fu as well as worthwhile

Excellent school with a strong sense of community. Caring staff. New leadership is strong. PTO is very strong.

As a parent of several present and former student, I'm thrilled wilt the education they have or are recieving. The staff and teachers are very caring and enthusiastic in their dealing with the students. They are well prerpared for high school

Wonderful and caring staff and teachers.

This was an excellent school. Although, I wasn't an A student, I believe this school has helped me the most in excelling into Middle School. A great school indeed!

I have twins who just started Montrose this year. This school has been a tremondus blessing to our family. I love the teachers and how envolved they keep all parents. I would recommend the school to anyone.. its awesome!

Last modified Montrose Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.