Posted March 30, 2010
Coming from NC schools, there is no comparison to the education our children are receiving in Bluffton. It was one of the reasons we left NC and came here. Excellent quality!

Posted September 05, 2008
My son has had outstanding teachers so far, and Principal Closson is first rate.

Posted September 27, 2004
All in all I was quite happy with the education my children recieved and are recieving in Bluffton school district. I would recommend the Bluffton schools to anyone interested. I live on the outskirts of Lima and the boys go all the way over there by design. I have known kids who have come from Bluffton and was much more impressed with the education level they had versus any other school in this area. Also the level of interaction with other people, I have been in the restaurant bussiness for years and got to work with kids from all over and the kids from Bluffton where by far all around better employee's and just plain better people. More respect for others, better disciplined.

Posted September 17, 2004
This school is great the teachers teach my son well he get's a's and b's Trish Evans

Posted April 11, 2004
My son has attended since pre-school, loves his teachers and does quite well, although the work is tough. Lots of creative activities take place, the total child is developed, and I am very happy with his intellectual, social, and moral development at this school. Deserves an A+.

Bluffton Elementary School
102 South Jackson St, Bluffton, OH  45817
Last modified Bluffton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bluffton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.