Bowling Green, OH
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted April 09, 2014
BG Christian Academy is an outstanding school. The teachers are committed to outstanding education, and truly care for the students. My four grown children attended the school and had a very positive experience. Years later I now work at the school, and it's a wonderful work environment too!

Posted April 09, 2014
BG Christian is an awesome school with great teachers, staff, parents and students! I love the caring environment and the focus on Christ.

Posted September 22, 2010
Bowling Green Christian Academy provides a great education for children in many different ways. They provide a loving Christian environment which stresses values. The education is excellent. I have been involved at BGCA almost since its inception, and the school has prepared my children to succeed in life. BGCA has had students go on to success in many different aspects and sectors. I recommend it.

Bowling Green Christian Academy 0

Posted April 13, 2010
They instill in their students a Christian worldview which I believe is vital in assisting parents to raise Godly children. Realizing what our kids are facing these days, every little bit helps.

Posted November 02, 2009

Posted October 15, 2009
The best teachers and a top notch principal. It has been a wonderful experience in the 5 years our children have attended BGCC.

Bowling Green Christian Academy 0

Posted October 15, 2009
BGCA is a top-notch school that truly cares about each individual student, helping them to excel academically while encouraging their walk with Christ.

Posted September 06, 2007
this school is the best! I absolutely love all of my teachers, and the principal too. Thier all soft hearted and care about the student, not as a whole student body, but each and every individual. the 8th graders are soooo cool! they let us '7th graders' join them and now we're like a whole group, boys and girls, we work together and have fun. this school is amazing in how well the teachers do thier job, how much they really care, and just how much they teach about the lord! This school gets a really high rating from everyone that I've met, because you can tell god is in that school and he is the one that makes everything happen! :)

Posted May 29, 2007
Excellent school. Wonderful teachers. Great environment for the kids to learn, not only about being a Christian but also the knowledge to excell in whatever they decide to become! Big kudos to BGCA! My son loves his school and his teacher! And the principal enough cannot be said about how caring and professional she is. Each child is truley cared about! BGCA Rocks!

Posted September 30, 2006
I have 3 of my boys at this school and have for 4 years. I love the care the teachers and administrators have towards my children. Also, the curriculum is top rate and brings the students to a higher level than other schools. We offer sports, quiz bowl, and music competition in band and choir. Parents are encouraged to participate in their childs education. Also, the school is a true community school with over 35 churches represented there.

Bowling Green Christian Academy
1165 Haskins Rd, Bowling Green, OH  43402
Last modified Bowling Green Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Bowling Green Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top