Brice Christian Academy Elementary 1

Posted March 30, 2014
I'm a student hear and brice is horrible you guys may think that just because it's a christian school it's a good school the kids here re so rude and there are so many physical and fights and there is also so much bullying the teachers don't care at all and the curriculum is so low they barely teach you my causin had to leave and when she went to a different school she struggled brice does not get the kids ready for high school if you send your kid here you might as well send them to a public school cause it might be better than brice send your kids to a better school that have teachers that Can teach brice is horrible and all the teachers do is lie I've been bullied and all different types of thing happen here oh and I probably should mention that lots of the kids hear smoke there's are so many bad kids here don't send your kids here and if you have a kid hear or know someone take your kid out or tell the parent to take theirs kid out please brice is a BAD school

Brice Christian Academy Elementary 4

Posted December 04, 2013
This is my childrens 2nd year at BCA and I think that they do a marvelous job at teaching our kids about Christ and academics. This is also our 2nd private christian school and the experience here has been just as great as our prior christian school but at a fraction less with the tuition. I thank and praise God for BCA!

Brice Christian Academy Elementary 1

Posted October 21, 2013
This was the worst school ever. So glad I got my daughter out of this place. Hands down the worst in Columbus. GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Brice Christian Academy Elementary 4

Posted October 01, 2009
This is my daughter's third year and she is learning alot and enjoying school. The only 'drawback' with them was 'going green' some infomation is missed because you have to either go to their website or receive an email from them.

Posted July 09, 2008
My daughter attends BCA. She has been nurtured and challenged in a loving and supportive environment. The staff is wonderful. I made the right choice to send her there.

Brice Christian Academy Elementary 0

Posted March 16, 2008
I went to BCA for 12 years. Preschool - 8th grade. It was the best experience I'd ever had and truly got my ready for high school. BCA has the most amazing staff and truly remarkable students and parents.

Posted October 10, 2007
What can I say? BCA is awesome!

Posted September 21, 2007

Posted September 18, 2007
I am new to BCA this year and have nothing but good things to say. This school is aswesome! This school is the best in the area.

Brice Christian Academy Elementary 0

Posted September 13, 2007
My family and I have been truly blessed by BCA. The staff and students are exceptional. As a parent you want the best for your child and we definately found it at Brice Christian Academy. Thank you everyone at BCA!

Brice Christian Academy Elementary
Po Box 370, Brice, OH  43109
Last modified Brice Christian Academy Elementary is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Brice Christian Academy Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top