K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I'm a student hear and brice is horrible you guys may think that just because it's a christian school it's a good school the kids here re so rude and there are so many physical and fights and there is also so much bullying the teachers don't care at all and the curriculum is so low they barely teach you my causin had to leave and when she went to a different school she struggled brice does not get the kids ready for high school if you send your kid here you might as well send them to a public school cause it might be better than brice send your kids to a better school that have teachers that Can teach brice is horrible and all the teachers do is lie I've been bullied and all different types of thing happen here oh and I probably should mention that lots of the kids hear smoke there's are so many bad kids here don't send your kids here and if you have a kid hear or know someone take your kid out or tell the parent to take theirs kid out please brice is a BAD school

This is my childrens 2nd year at BCA and I think that they do a marvelous job at teaching our kids about Christ and academics. This is also our 2nd private christian school and the experience here has been just as great as our prior christian school but at a fraction less with the tuition. I thank and praise God for BCA!

This was the worst school ever. So glad I got my daughter out of this place. Hands down the worst in Columbus. GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!

This is my daughter's third year and she is learning alot and enjoying school. The only 'drawback' with them was 'going green' some infomation is missed because you have to either go to their website or receive an email from them.

My daughter attends BCA. She has been nurtured and challenged in a loving and supportive environment. The staff is wonderful. I made the right choice to send her there.

I went to BCA for 12 years. Preschool - 8th grade. It was the best experience I'd ever had and truly got my ready for high school. BCA has the most amazing staff and truly remarkable students and parents.

I am new to BCA this year and have nothing but good things to say. This school is aswesome! This school is the best in the area.

My family and I have been truly blessed by BCA. The staff and students are exceptional. As a parent you want the best for your child and we definately found it at Brice Christian Academy. Thank you everyone at BCA!

BCA is unique among Christian schools. They allow the children to learn in a setting that lets their individual personalities thrive. Most private schools are very conformist. BCA is a breath of fresh air. Staff & Teachers are kind and welcoming--definitely Christlike in attitude.

Last modified Brice Christian Academy Elementary is a Private school that serves grades K-8