PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I can't begin to say how happy we have been with selecting Assumption Academy for our son. It is a wonderful environment for learning. There is also a strong focus on his religious, moral and behavioral development. The teachers are excellent at the lower grades and now that he has moved to the upper grade levels I believe those teachers to be one of the strongest group of teachers I've ever been exposed to. With the education he's received at Assumption, our son's reading and math skills are well above his 6th grade level in standardized testing. This is primarily from the excellent education he has received at Assumption.

We are very happy with academics, staff and overall with Assumption Academy. It is a very welcoming school.

We are extremely satisfied with our choice to send our child to Assumption Academy. We love everything about it.

Assumption Academy is a fantastic school! The teachers and staff are extremely caring and knowledgeable. The principal, Mrs. Sejba, is a wonderful and compassionate leader. Parents and family members are allowed to be as involved as they so choose. The small class sizes provide one on one attention to students. I am so thankful that my son is able to attend such a nurturing, yet academically stimulating environment.

Assumption Academy in Broadview Heights, Ohio is a very small and personable school. Parents and teachers are very involved and you can always count on knowing what is going on as a parent. I feel my child is safe and loved at this school and recommend it to others.

My school is a small Catholic faith-based institution that focuses on the spiritual as well as academic side of a child's education and growth. Classroom sizes, for the most part, are small with a great teacher-student ratio. The staff is experienced and dedicated.

As a parent, you always want what s best for your child, whether that means their health, education, or faith. By choosing to send your child to Assumption Academy, you are providing them a unique opportunity to grow in Christ while performing at high academic standards. At Assumption Academy the teachers truly care about your children. It is a wonderful school.

Assumption Academy provides a well-rounded academic education in a faith-centered and close-knit environment. The small class sizes ensures each student receives personal attention and is educated based on their specific needs.

Assumption Academy is a great school. When we moved here 4 years ago from TX, we shopped around to determine where to place our son in school. Assumption stood above the rest in class size, family involvement, curriculum and so many other things. My son is doing so well and I know the teachers and faculty care about him and his success. I would recommend Assumption to anyone that asked.

As a former teacher, I cannot say enough about Assumption Academy. The principal Mrs. Sejba and every teacher excel in providing a professional and nurturing learning environment as well as involving parents and students in many outreach ministries within the local community. No wonder Assumption is rated as a School of Excellence.

Last modified Assumption Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8