Posted April 22, 2014
We are very happy with academics, staff and overall with Assumption Academy. It is a very welcoming school.

Posted April 17, 2014
We are extremely satisfied with our choice to send our child to Assumption Academy. We love everything about it.

Posted April 16, 2014
Assumption Academy is a fantastic school! The teachers and staff are extremely caring and knowledgeable. The principal, Mrs. Sejba, is a wonderful and compassionate leader. Parents and family members are allowed to be as involved as they so choose. The small class sizes provide one on one attention to students. I am so thankful that my son is able to attend such a nurturing, yet academically stimulating environment.

Posted April 16, 2014
Assumption Academy in Broadview Heights, Ohio is a very small and personable school. Parents and teachers are very involved and you can always count on knowing what is going on as a parent. I feel my child is safe and loved at this school and recommend it to others.

Posted April 16, 2014
My school is a small Catholic faith-based institution that focuses on the spiritual as well as academic side of a child's education and growth. Classroom sizes, for the most part, are small with a great teacher-student ratio. The staff is experienced and dedicated.

Posted April 16, 2014
As a parent, you always want what s best for your child, whether that means their health, education, or faith. By choosing to send your child to Assumption Academy, you are providing them a unique opportunity to grow in Christ while performing at high academic standards. At Assumption Academy the teachers truly care about your children. It is a wonderful school.

Posted April 16, 2014
Assumption Academy provides a well-rounded academic education in a faith-centered and close-knit environment. The small class sizes ensures each student receives personal attention and is educated based on their specific needs.

Posted April 16, 2014
Assumption Academy is a great school. When we moved here 4 years ago from TX, we shopped around to determine where to place our son in school. Assumption stood above the rest in class size, family involvement, curriculum and so many other things. My son is doing so well and I know the teachers and faculty care about him and his success. I would recommend Assumption to anyone that asked.

Posted January 04, 2013
As a former teacher, I cannot say enough about Assumption Academy. The principal Mrs. Sejba and every teacher excel in providing a professional and nurturing learning environment as well as involving parents and students in many outreach ministries within the local community. No wonder Assumption is rated as a School of Excellence.

Posted June 02, 2010
Im a student currently in 7th grade at Assumption. Its a cool school that offers many sports and extracurricular activities. I know many of my fellow classmates don't like the school's academics, but that is because they are so challenging. I love the school and love the Catholic education I am receiving. Also, the teachers are great and so are the students. My favorite part is how the priests come to teach religion every week. Great school with many tools for success.

Assumption Academy
9183 Broadview Road, Broadview Heights, OH  44147
Last modified Assumption Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Assumption Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.