Brunswick, OH

Edwards Middle School 1

Posted June 02, 2015
I think this school is horrible. All the staff members are really bad at being cooperative with the students. I would definitely rather go through the same torture people faced in the Saw movies than go back to this school for one day. This school was a living hell for me. The staff, as well as the students, are what made it feel like that. Everybody there treats you like you"re a toddler and makes you feel worthless and stupid. I highly recommend you never make your child go through this school. Homeschooling is a better option and if you put your child through this, you might as well be considered an abusive parent.

Posted August 17, 2012
I THINK EDWARDS MIDDLE SCHOOL IS GREAT. THE STAFF IS SUPORTIVE AND MY DAUGHTER ENJOYS GOING TO SCHOOL. BRUNSWICK IS THE #1 RATED SCHOOLS AND I AM HAPPY ABOUT THAT. SUBMITTED BT A PARENT

Posted April 08, 2010
I am not a parent but i am a student i love this school i just started my first year all the teacher are fun to be around and have a nice chat with.Also there is a lot of cool stuff and clubs from art club to drama to soccer.There is not one person that you will ever look mad or sad about going to school the kids are great and nice.If you go to this school you will never fell left out because everyone is a part of everything in this school.So if you didn't get what i'm saying all i am trying to say if you are moving to brunswick this is the school you should pick it is #1

Edwards Middle School

Posted October 24, 2009
I like this school for my child because the teachers find ways around obstacles.

Posted August 11, 2006
i am not a parent but i am a kid that is going to this school. i love it . there is no other school i would rather go to. i no that my mom and dad like it too. so do my frends . i just really like this school. i hope to have another very fun and good school year .

Edwards Middle School
1497 Pearl Rd, Brunswick, OH  44212
Last modified Edwards Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edwards Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top