Posted August 04, 2012
My children are third generation Kidder Kids!! The teachers at Kidder are the best. The parents in the PTG are amazing. The staff and parents work so great together. Communication is great between working parents and the school/PTG. I don't have to be there to know what is going on. My kids love the school and feel at home. It still amazes me how all the staff seem to know every childs name. It definitely has the small town feel. Each child feels important and like they are part of something bigger than themselves. I love the way they have the older kids help out in the classrooms of the younger kids. It really helps the kids to feel like they are all united.

Posted April 27, 2011
This school is excellent. I grew up in a small neighborhood on the east side and went to a school where everyone knew everyone else. Kidder has that same neighborhood feeling. The teachers and the principle are wonderful. We feel like we really belong. Highly recommended.

Posted October 26, 2010
This is an excellent school. The teachers are awsome they are good at what they do and they care about the children my wife and I went to kidder when we were kids and i'm 32 years old and my wife is 30 and the teachers new us at first sight i owned a home on the other side of town and sold it when it was time for my kids to go to school so they could have the same experience i had they also love the school teachers and principal they go out of their way to make it fun and exciting for the kids 5 stars all the way

Walter Kidder Elementary School 0

Posted April 15, 2010
I love this school and because of a move, my daughter has to switch schools and I'm so sad about that! They have a wonderful staff, a principal who is able to remember all of the children's names (which, to me is impressive! :) and wonderful activites to raise money for the school. Kidstock will be sorely missed by us when we leave!

Posted October 29, 2008

Posted June 29, 2008

Posted October 17, 2005

Walter Kidder Elementary School
3650 Grafton Rd, Brunswick, OH  44212
Last modified Walter Kidder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walter Kidder Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.