Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted August 12, 2016
Excellent!! Great teachers and staff! Guidance counselor went above and beyond to help when my child struggled to stay on track. My emails were always answered quickly and shared with each teacher for their insight and responses. I have so many good things to say about this school, and we are very fortunate that our son attended Willetts Middle School

Grateful to: School leader

Posted August 12, 2016
I wold say thanks to Mr. Miller for having confidence and recognition in the students!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted August 12, 2016
My son had great grades partly due to the teacher's passion for what they do, direction, attitude, and communication!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 12, 2016
My child was distracting in class at times, and accumulated behavior points which resulted in 2 suspensions and exclusion from the DC trip. my husband and I feel that the principal was fair in his decisions, firm, honest and respectful

Posted May 17, 2016
Great school and great teachers and,staff, we are very happy with this school so far.

Posted November 28, 2009
it is a really great school. all the teachers are really nice

Posted July 03, 2008
This is an excellent school! It has been voted two times inn a row an excellent school in Ohio.

Willetts Middle School 4

Posted May 29, 2007
I had one child attend this school in 6th-8th and the experience was ok. She was not really challenged in her work. She has been more successful in the HS. The teachers were always pleasant and my child enjoyed the school years here. My youngest child just finished (almost)6th grade and I have to give a giant kudos to the teachers of her team and the counselor! My child has some 'special needs' and was pushed through Kidder where only a few of the teachers really tried and worked with us. This year my child has been very successful not only with her grades (she is really learning!) but also with her self-steam! The teachers have been very open and willing to work with us to help her have the education she deserves! We are very happy with this school so far and we love the fact there are teams.

Posted August 01, 2004
Willetts is a pretty good school and should get better now that Mr. Hodson is at the helm. Teachers seem to really care about the kids, especially the coaches of the various sports. Little problem with the honors programs, my kids were in the gifted program in the elementary school and seem to have gotten lost in the middle school, we had to ask to be put in honors program. Some kids in the honors programs don't belong. Field trips are great! School nickles and dimes you to death, but which school doesn't. Good parental involvement. Good security at the school.

Posted February 23, 2004
Trying to achieve the best a student is capable of achieving policy, I believe is working. This program is new and if the teachers and staff stick with it the children will eventually excell. I personally thank all of the teachers and staff I have had contact with in trying to make this program work.My husband and I have been in the Brunswick school system since 1967 with five children and five out of eleven grandchildren.This program is a winner. The schools, teachers and staff have helped us through a great many trying times. Thank you all sincerely.

1045 Hadcock Rd, Brunswick, OH  44212
Last modified Willetts Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.