Posted February 09, 2013
My child is in Preschool 4 half day and is challenged by her teacher on a daily basis. The teacher has set a goal for her students: they will be reading before they make it to kindergarten. The Bible is studied everyday, time is taken to teach right from wrong , and my child is thriving! We are so blessed to have such a great teacher in Mrs. Spurgeon!

Posted November 14, 2011
We have 2 children at St. Mark who attended a public school last year. The academics are what you would expect from a gifted program and challenge our kids to perform at their best. They have a distance learning program with Lutheran West High School so students can take advantage of higher level courses and be even further ahead when they enter high school.

Posted November 01, 2011
Smaller classes and Christian community. Great clubs (Scouts and ski club). Math with Lutheran West high school to challenge those that need it. Teachers and principal that care about the whole family unit. Intended to stay just for full time Kindergarten and stayed much longer as we fell more in love with the community of good friends.

Posted October 31, 2011
St. Mark Lutheran Church and School is a great place for children to grow. I brought my children to St. Mark for what was just going to be one year and we have been here for 8 years. I would not trade the small class size, Christian atmosphere, great academics and caring teachers for anything. If you are looking for a great music program St Mark is the place to be. The music director and band director are both excellent. My child was reading music at a very young age in school. I can not say enough about the great school that St. Mark has been for my children.

Posted October 30, 2011
Have had 2 children go through St. Mark from Kindergarden through 8th grade. The one which graduated last year has done excellent in a public HS. would not trade the school with any other.

St Mark Lutheran School 2

Posted April 19, 2011
Harassment and Bullying are an issue that is not addresses- the "victim" is often blamed. Academics are mediocre - very little beyond base classes. Non church members are treated with contempt. Building is in disrepair.

Posted July 23, 2009
I have four children attending St Mark. Great staff - wonderful parents that are involved - plenty of extra curricular activities.

Posted June 15, 2009

Posted April 08, 2009

St Mark Lutheran School 4

Posted July 15, 2008
A few years back, I transferred my daughter to St. Marks for preschool and it was the best decision I've made! She was well prepared to take on kindergarden and that has set her ahead as she is entering second grade. Now my sons are ready to attend preschool this yr and I am looking forward to re-joining the wonderful St. Marks educational family again!

St Mark Lutheran School
1330 Carpenter Road North, Brunswick, OH  44212
Last modified St Mark Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Mark Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.