Posted October 09, 2013
I think Visintainer, is an awesome school. The entire staff is wonderful, starting with Mrs. Yost the principal to every other single person on the staff there. The communication there is great. Loved the teachers and how they are there for their students before during or after school.

Posted October 03, 2009
Love the Team Spirit! Love the Concern they all have for the Students Education.

Visintainer Middle School 1

Posted August 21, 2009
As far as educating 'typical' students this school may be great, but my family has not had the experience with this school. My son is a high functioning autistic and well this school has been the absolute worst place for him. The staff do not understand his condition and even after trying myself to educate them about my son and his needs, they still do not understand. If your child is typical this school would be an acceptable choice, but if your child has special needs, please look for another school as this school will not benefit your child at all and possibly harm your child as it did mine.

Posted January 14, 2009

Posted December 02, 2008

Posted September 30, 2008

Posted September 05, 2008
I am currently an eighth grade student at Visintainer and this is only my second week there. Visintainer is a charming little school and most of the teachers have been welcoming so far, and the principal and assistant principal are both equally responsible individuals. If you're considering a middle school for your child, Visintainer is one I would highly recommend in a heartbeat.

Visintainer Middle School 4

Posted August 17, 2008

Posted February 13, 2008
I absolutley love Visintainer. It is my second year there and I never want to leave. The prinicipals are the best and I love my teachers. I think the best teachers in the world are at Visintainer and at all of the Brunswick Schools. I have been in Brunswick Schools all of my life and I would never go anywhere else if you made me. :)

Posted January 27, 2008

Contact Information

1459 Pearl Rd
Brunswick, OH 44212

Visintainer Middle School
1459 Pearl Rd, Brunswick, OH  44212
Last modified Visintainer Middle School is a public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Visintainer Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.