Canton, OH

Cedar Elementary School 5

Posted May 05, 2015
I was a student at Cedar from Preschool all the way to 6th grade. I loved all of my teachers. I never had any issues with other students. I don't think I could have gone to a better school than Cedar. To this day I still love all my elementary teachers. Even when I run into a former teacher around the city they remember me and they are still interested about how I'm doing.

Cedar Elementary School 5

Posted August 10, 2004
My children and I have great respect for the teachers and staff of Cedar. They treat everyone wonderfully. The teachers they have had have all been very caring and devoted to the students. A+ to all of you.

Cedar Elementary School
2823 9th St SW, Canton, OH  44710
Last modified Cedar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top