Clarendon Elementary School 2

Posted May 07, 2014
The teachers My daughter had for the most part never connected with her. She was bullied a lot and the problems were never resolved though the counselor tried. The principle is horrible. There was more than one occasion where I had an argument with her and that has never happened to me with kids in school for 15 years. My daughter switched schools and has been so happy since. I do not recommend this school.

Clarendon Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2010
My daughter's have been going this school My oldest will be in the 5th grade and my youngest will be in 1st. I also went there for my years in Elementary. I really have enjoyed working with the teachers in regards to my children. The teachers at Clarendon have been outstanding.

Clarendon Elementary School 5

Posted October 21, 2003

Clarendon Elementary School
412 Clarendon Ave NW, Canton, OH  44708
Last modified Clarendon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clarendon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top