PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My son started here for preschool and is now finishing up his 2nd grade year. I am happy to say his is not returning. My son was able to attend for the past 2 years on an Ed Choice scholarship however I have decided to save the state some money and put him in public school. Monsignor is not a great leader and particularly at this school anyone is permitted to work with your child. I have to submit a background check to attend a party or field trip yet parents with shady backgrounds are employed at the school and their children are not held to the rules as the other children. Do your research before sending your child here. If money wasn't the root of enrollment improvement this school would be great but since it is, you'll find the same issues here as you will at a public school.

Our Lady of Peace School has proven time and again to be the absolute BEST learning environment for my young daughters. The administrative, teaching and support staff is of the highest quality. Students at OLOP are academically and spiritually challenged daily...they are taught not only ABCs and 123s, but also the fruits of the Spirit and what it means to be a GOOD person. As a public school teacher in the area, I have seen the result of low staff morale and little parental involvement...Our Lady of Peace is the exact opposite of this. The staff is dedicated to the school and give 100% daily. Parents are constantly involved in the school (as parental volunteerism is required by all attending families) and the children benefit from this, as well. Excellence is the expectation-not the exception with this school. 1st rate across the board.

OLOP is a fantastic school that offers a tremendous educational experience. The school is always striving for excellence, and the Priest is often in the building and has a passion for education.

Hello I went to OLOP I am now 21 and I will say the best part of my life was spent at this school I loved the teachers, the consolers and, the sports they had atho I will say the teachers chaged a lot when I was there and I'm sure there are a lot of new teachers there I do not know

The education is wonderful. The father at the school and the board is not compassionate and are driven by money.

OLOP provides a learning enviroment suitable for all types of childre. It has a pleasant atmosphere and friendly staff.

Last modified Our Lady of Peace School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8