Posted February 12, 2013
Our Lady of Peace School has proven time and again to be the absolute BEST learning environment for my young daughters. The administrative, teaching and support staff is of the highest quality. Students at OLOP are academically and spiritually challenged daily...they are taught not only ABCs and 123s, but also the fruits of the Spirit and what it means to be a GOOD person. As a public school teacher in the area, I have seen the result of low staff morale and little parental involvement...Our Lady of Peace is the exact opposite of this. The staff is dedicated to the school and give 100% daily. Parents are constantly involved in the school (as parental volunteerism is required by all attending families) and the children benefit from this, as well. Excellence is the expectation-not the exception with this school. 1st rate across the board.

Posted January 14, 2013
OLOP is a fantastic school that offers a tremendous educational experience. The school is always striving for excellence, and the Priest is often in the building and has a passion for education.

Posted April 26, 2011
Hello I went to OLOP I am now 21 and I will say the best part of my life was spent at this school I loved the teachers, the consolers and, the sports they had atho I will say the teachers chaged a lot when I was there and I'm sure there are a lot of new teachers there I do not know

Our Lady of Peace School 1

Posted August 24, 2010
The education is wonderful. The father at the school and the board is not compassionate and are driven by money.

Posted September 16, 2009
OLOP provides a learning enviroment suitable for all types of childre. It has a pleasant atmosphere and friendly staff.

Posted March 07, 2006
I Think this is one of the best schools you can send your child to.In the six,seventh,and eighth grade right now they are in high school level math,science,and so on.I was just amazed when my daughter ,who is in sixth grade,came home and told me they were learning geometery.I would strongly advise you to enroll your child in this school.

Posted December 27, 2005
Quality Education for a decent price very involved staff low teacher to student ratio excellent extracircular activites that do not involve extra funding, parent involvement oustanding

Our Lady of Peace School
1001 39th St NW, Canton, OH  44709
Last modified Our Lady of Peace School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady of Peace School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top