Posted June 22, 2012
My children have thrived at CCDS. It has been a wonderful experience that I would not trade for the world.

Canton Country Day School 4

Posted March 14, 2012
They say that you will be taking Honors Level Algebra 1 in 7th grade (for the advanced class, which is actually 2 years advanced in most public school districts) and Honors Level Geometry in 8th grade. If you don't then you either take Honors Level Algebra 1 over the period of time of 7th grade and 8th, or you do pre-algebra for two more years. They lied. I am currently at Hoover High School, and I DID NOT receive honors credit for algebra 1. Also, the teacher did not cover all topics with us, and wasn't a very good teacher, I lacked a strong foundation for Geometry this year. Also, the Spanish program was terrible, I continue to not recognize commonplace words in my Spanish II class, that everyone else seems to recognize from Spanish I. Also, if your child isn't involved in sports or has different tastes than normal, I DO NOT suggest going here. Most children come from 2-Doctor families (i.e.-very wealthy) and can at times, be extremely mean to other children. They claim that this dosen't happen here, but trust me, because of the small class-sizes, it can't be avoided. They failed repeatedly on this end. Other than these major flaws, its a good school.

Posted April 15, 2011
I have one child currently attending this school and another to attend when he turns 5. The classes are smaller and the children receive individualized lessons according to their abilities. My child loves the school and as a teacher in the public school system, I choose to send my children here. Anyone who says that the school is awful & that even the kids hate it, obviously really has no idea what their talking about.

Canton Country Day School 1

Posted December 22, 2010
I Absoultey Do Note Recommend This School To Any Student Who Came Out Of A Public School Enviroment. The Kids Who Go Here Even Say They Don't Like The School. And Just Act Fake Like They Alway's Do. !

Posted April 24, 2010
Very caring teachers and staff. Smaller classes then public school so there is more individual attention paid to the students.

Canton Country Day School 0

Posted April 14, 2009
I am a new student at CCDS it is a Fabulous school I can't even describe the school in words it's that amazing!!!! They treat you with great hospitatilty I would reccomend this school to anyone who is looking for great expectations in their child. Not to mention it's a great environment so safe and cosy I love it!!!!!!

Canton Country Day School 4

Posted February 13, 2009
great learning experience but sucha small class doesnt give enough of an out of the box experience

Canton Country Day School 0

Posted December 17, 2008
This is an excellent private school in the Stark County area. The early childhood teacher (PPK) is one of, if not the, best early childhood teacher/care givers in this area. She is dedicated to the child and supports the parent seeking to be a better parent. Just talk to the parents who have had a child/children in her care.

Posted June 08, 2008

Posted November 28, 2004
- a former student
This was an excellent place for my education! i just graduated from canton country day school last year and i think it was a fabulous school! i am now a freshman at a public high school and it makes me appreciate a private education even more. The teachers taught one on one with the students and there was a great cultural diversity there. As i've been looking at other school's profiles, particularly my current school's, i'm noticing how poor those aspects are. At ccds, you never had a problem with multicuturism. Ccds treated everyone like a family! i would recommend this school to anyone!

Canton Country Day School
3000 Demington Avenue Northwest, Canton, OH  44718
Last modified Canton Country Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Canton Country Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.