Posted June 20, 2013
My son has been at Canton Montessori School for five years. He loves it there and we have loved everyone of his teachers. They truly care about him and our family. The one-on-one attention and the outstanding Montessori program has helped him to thrive academically.

Canton Montessori School 1

Posted September 17, 2012
Would never send my child here. The leadership is poor and my child was told he was "bad". He was forced to be potty trained before he was ready. We ended up removing him, after 5-6 months of problems. From the first day at his new school we have had NO problems. Our story is very sad. Something at this school needs to be changed. I have now heard there are others with stories similiar to ours. So happy we got him out of there!

Posted October 03, 2011
A wonderful learning environment that individualizes instruction for every student. Advanced, on-level, or needing intervention-all can be served in the same Montessori classroom. The multi age learning experiience builds personal accountiability and teamwork.

Canton Montessori School 0

Posted November 16, 2009
My son is in the second grade and absolutely thrives in the elementary program. The environment with both teachers and students fosters independance in learning, learning from other students, working together and allows each student to progress at their own pace. The teacher is a facilitator which is precisely what Montessori is about. The respect for the child is also a paramount characteristic of a Montessori environment which is what my son experiences daily.

Posted October 05, 2009
I cannot believe how my son has thrived after only one year at Canton Montessori School. The staff has been wonderful to both us as parents, and especially my son. He seems to really enjoy going to school, and his development has amazed us. No politics, just good education.

Canton Montessori School 0

Posted January 13, 2009
CMS is an outstanding learning facility. my daughter spent 8 years there and I wouldn't have wanted her to go anywhere eles. She tranistioned into a more traditional learning environment seamlessly. I would recomend CMS to any parent that is looking for a nurturing environment that treats each child as an individual. Thanks CMS!

Canton Montessori School 2

Posted June 24, 2008
My child has an excellent teacher but I believe she is the only one in the school. Our experience with other teachers is harsh and belligerent. When we brought up one problem, we received no help and in fact, it was turned around on our child. There was nothing that was not what the school policy states and the teachers seem to lack any type of help if it requires problem resolution. Very disappointing when it comes to the money you are paying to be there to be treated like that.

Posted August 27, 2007
The Montessori method of teaching is unbelievable. The math skills my 4-year possesses as a result of this philosophy are amazing - he is working in thousands (something my older child did not learn until 4th grade). I love the respect given to the children, the diversity of their population and the love for learning that the children acquire

Posted July 06, 2005

Posted October 06, 2003

Canton Montessori School
125 15th Street Northwest, Canton, OH  44703
Last modified Canton Montessori School is a Private school
Canton Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.