Canton, OH

Posted October 25, 2013
great district great staff buildings are falling down and un safe.i travel to other schools for events and its depressing to walk back in to our school.

Canton South High School 2

Posted August 13, 2012
I am disappointed in the education I received at CSHS. When I entered college, I wasn't as prepared as other students were. The school system, including the high school, needs to promote more rigorous academic coursework. Also, this school system is extremely political. If you weren't born into the right family or donate a plethora of money to the school district, then say buh bye to ever getting ahead.

Canton South High School 4

Posted September 08, 2010
I am a current student of Canton South High School and being a freshman in this school has made made me feel very safe as an individual. The teachers all help you when needed you are NOT chosen by favorites as in my past years at Walker and FMMS. & Even though some teachers have an attitude sometimes they are there to help us as individuals and they pay attention to our needs. I have one teacher that had left Canton South to go coach at another district and this is my criticism I am very disappointed at the teachers staff and coaches of our school for criticizing him when he came back. That is ridiculous that behavior they show towards him because he wanted to come back? He is a very good teacher that needs your support COME ON SOUTH WHERE IS YOUR SPIRIT!!! . --Class Of 2014 Student--

Posted April 13, 2009
I love Canton South. It is one of the best places to live and go to school. The teachers treat everyone equal no matter what and they really care about your education and how you are doing. Also, we have tons of things to offer after school. It is just an awesome school.

Posted January 21, 2009
I go to Walker and this is a ok school it needs to be better,the teachers are great but the be a beter teacher than some of them are.

Posted February 08, 2008
I graduated from Canton South and have lived all over and my education was far superior to most people I have met. In fact I have moved back here just so my kids can attend Canton South. Its a smaller school with teachers who care and a neighborhood that gets involved.

Canton South High School 2

Posted September 25, 2007
This school does not teach what needs to be taught...I recently graduated and when i got to college, I was lost compared to other students. The instructors are going over things i have never heard of but the other students have. Mr. Notz is the best teacher at Canton South

Canton South High School 3

Posted February 20, 2005
Well, this school is great if you have a certain last name or if you're a favorite among all the staff members because I have noticed this year(my senior year) that because I don't have a certain last name or a popular brother or sister that attended the school before, then there is no hope for me to receive any awards or scholarships. There needs to be more ap and honors classes, more foreign language courses offered, and more choir related activities. The teachers are awesome for the most part, although some have their ways of letting you know that they don't like you without actually saying it to your face.

Canton South High School

Posted November 08, 2004
The school system is great, unless you have a child with a chronic illness. I want to withdraw a 17 year old with a chronic illness and let her take the GED and have this worry behind her. But they are blocking it.And to make matters worse, they are now saying that she is truant. At least the principal is a fair man and is trying to help.

Canton South High School 3

Posted October 13, 2003
Well,this school system is alright,but they need to offer more of a diversity of courses such as AP Economics,Italian,more choir groups,more extra cirricular activities,ect.

Canton South High School
600 Faircrest St SE, Canton, OH  44707
Last modified Canton South High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canton South High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top