Bad
Good

great district great staff buildings are falling down and un safe.i travel to other schools for events and its depressing to walk back in to our school.

I am disappointed in the education I received at CSHS. When I entered college, I wasn't as prepared as other students were. The school system, including the high school, needs to promote more rigorous academic coursework. Also, this school system is extremely political. If you weren't born into the right family or donate a plethora of money to the school district, then say buh bye to ever getting ahead.

I am a current student of Canton South High School and being a freshman in this school has made made me feel very safe as an individual. The teachers all help you when needed you are NOT chosen by favorites as in my past years at Walker and FMMS. & Even though some teachers have an attitude sometimes they are there to help us as individuals and they pay attention to our needs. I have one teacher that had left Canton South to go coach at another district and this is my criticism I am very disappointed at the teachers staff and coaches of our school for criticizing him when he came back. That is ridiculous that behavior they show towards him because he wanted to come back? He is a very good teacher that needs your support COME ON SOUTH WHERE IS YOUR SPIRIT!!! . --Class Of 2014 Student--

I love Canton South. It is one of the best places to live and go to school. The teachers treat everyone equal no matter what and they really care about your education and how you are doing. Also, we have tons of things to offer after school. It is just an awesome school.

I go to Walker and this is a ok school it needs to be better,the teachers are great but the be a beter teacher than some of them are.

I graduated from Canton South and have lived all over and my education was far superior to most people I have met. In fact I have moved back here just so my kids can attend Canton South. Its a smaller school with teachers who care and a neighborhood that gets involved.

This school does not teach what needs to be taught...I recently graduated and when i got to college, I was lost compared to other students. The instructors are going over things i have never heard of but the other students have. Mr. Notz is the best teacher at Canton South

Last modified Canton South High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.