Posted August 29, 2007

Posted May 29, 2007
Great, great, great school. Wish I never moved out of state. I may just move back to bring my children back to this wonderful school. Thanks to Mr. Guertal and Mrs. Dye for the great start. We always refer back to your school and class when things here are tough.

Posted August 24, 2005
Whipple is the greatest school and a perfect start to a fine education in a wonderful system. Parent involvement is great. I like the feedback and constant flow on information passed on to the parents, I always know what is going on. This is my daughter's last year at Whipple and all the teachers have been great! I am looking forward to my son attending Whipple in a couple years!

Posted April 24, 2005
Being Perry graduates, we know that our kids will receive a top notch education! We couldn't say enough good things about Whipple School! The principal and staff all know the kids by their first names and are firm, yet caring and compassionate. The parent involvement/PTO are not like any other school ~ they are #1!! There are always great things happening at Whipple! What they learn in Art class are phenomenal and the music shows they perform in are always excellent! KUDOS to the staff at Whipple Heights Elementary School!

Posted December 30, 2004
We are preparing to move to a new home,but have found it difficult to find a school as beneficial as Whipple. As a Perry graduate I appreciate the education my son is receiving. No amount of money can replace the high level of quality education he receives here.

Posted December 05, 2003
It is an awesome school with teachers that actually care about teaching.

Posted August 26, 2003
Although my child has moved on to middle school, she could not have received a better start to her academic career than what she obtained at Whipple Heights. Throughout her years there, all of the staff were very caring and put forth extra effort to help her succeed. By the end of her time at Whipple, everyone was like a family member.

Whipple Heights Elementary School
4800 12th St NW, Canton, OH  44708
Last modified Whipple Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whipple Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.