Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

I feel that there is way to much math homework and social studies projects and not enough relaxation when we get home from a long day of learning.

So I guess I can see why some people would like this school. I myself enjoy it but not as much as I should some of the teachers here have bad attitudes. My math teacher doesn't even go over what we learned to a student that was absent the previous day she just expects us to know. Plus I don't see how their "empowering us for the future" if we can't do anything. Like when we get to high school every thing changes for ex. Rules, teachers, and friends. We will be able to do things that we haven't done in middle school. So basically I feel that all of these rules are holding us back from what we want to do. If they really want to encourage us with technology than we would be able to have our phones in school. But I guess we're just not responsible enough even though we use them everyday at home. Also I think the chrome books are stupid every thing is limited and blocked so what's the point of them. I just speak the truth.

The teachers at this school seem like they are just about money . I asked for help and she limited my questions ! She also said that she not their for tudering i know that but shes here to help us get a good education so why are they here is their not going to help !!!!

My son loves this school and we have been very impressed with his education. The principal is wonderful as are the teachers and very caring. There are alot of extra curricular activites to be involved in. Communication is good with both the teachers and information regarding the entire school.

This is the best school in the world with great learning skills.

Last modified Oakwood Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.