1 star

Project Rebuild Community School 1

Posted July 17, 2010
Disrespectful students and low scores will surely close this place. It's a poor excuse for a high school GED!!

Project Rebuild Community School 0

Posted October 08, 2008
This school is the best thing to ever happen to me in my life. Honestly this school saved my life. Not only that the staff is great, they have so much knowledge on school subjects and life. It just makes me want to come to school every day and learn more and more. Thank you Project Rebuild for helping me save my life before it ended up nowhere. Your Student, C.S. 2nd year student

Project Rebuild Community School 0

Posted March 27, 2008
I absolutely love this school...Not only has my son loved school and work, he actually goes to school now. The staff at Project Rebuild school and work site is amazing....They care and they show they care...My son is doing an excellent job there and they truely saved his life I believe. He is on the right path thank to the care, encouragement and the staff believing in my son. Many thanks!

Contact Information

1731 Grace Ave NE
Canton, OH 44705

Project Rebuild Community School
1731 Grace Ave NE, Canton, OH  44705
Last modified Project Rebuild Community School is a charter school that serves grades 10-12
Project Rebuild Community School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.